When some guests bring extra friends or family members who have not made paid reservations, it is okay for you to allow last-minute sign-ups. Also, if some guests want to pay for the add-on services or products on the day of the event, you can allow them to do so too. In such cases, there are two ways to receive payments.
1. Receiving Payments Directly from Guests
You can collect payments directly from guests. The payment could be made in cash or by using an online payment system such as PayPal.
When you collect payments directly from the guests on the day of the event, you will not be charged for the service fees. However, any transactions made outside our system will not be supported or mediated by us.
Please note that collecting payments directly from the guests prior to the event date is prohibited.
2. Receiving Payments through Our System
Regarding the last-minute sign-ups or purchases made on the event date, you can receive the payments through our system post-event too. You can do so by simply contacting us and sending the information below:
- The title of the experience/URL
- Event Date/Time
- Name of the guest, both in kanji and hiragana/katakana
- Guest's email address that is registered with us
- Guest's phone number
- Description of participant(s) who made the last-minute sign-ups or purchases on the event date (e.g., "2 adults with 1 child" or "2 paid adults brought 1 unpaid adult. I'd like an additional charge for the 1 adult" etc.)
- "For Host: Is It Okay to Receive Payments at the Sight of the Event?"
- "For Host: Our Rules"