From Signing Up as a Host to Opening Bookings
Aini does not conduct any interviews or selection processes. Anyone can freely register as a host and offer experiences.
- First, register as a user on the main page.
- Log in to submit a host application, and then verify your phone number and email address.
- Next, while logged in, create a listing from the Manage Experiences page
- Once the listing is published, you are ready to start accepting bookings.
Registering as a Host
After completing the membership registration, you will proceed with the host registration by following the steps below.
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com.
- Click on the account icon in the upper-right corner.
- If you're using a PC, select "Dashboard". Skip this step if you're using the app.
- Choose "Guest Menu" then select "Becoming a Host"
- Click the "Register as a Host" button
- Once the message "Host application has been completed!" is displayed on the screen, your registration will be complete, and the "Host Menu" will appear in the menu. You are now ready to create your listing.
The page shown after logging in serves as a place for you to set up your own profile as a host and create your listings. Make sure to keep all login information in a safe place and have it readily available for future logins.
Create Experiences that Fascinate!
- Aini's Guidelines
- For Host: Guidelines for Creating and Hosting Online Experiences
- For Host: Legal Prohibitions
- For Host: Canceling My Host Registration
- For Host: Closing My Host Account