You can post information about lodging options as long as it is the guests who book the accommodations. Also, a host may offer a place to stay directly to guests as long as it's free of charge.
Things You Can't Do:
- Including an accommodation fee in the price of your event.
- Accepting Bookings for accommodations using the Aini platform.
- Collecting fees for lodging directly from guests before, during, or after the event.
It is going to be helpful for guests if you add a message on the listing such as: "If you need hotel accommodation for attending this event, I can send you information on nearby lodging options. Please let me know via messaging."
- If you are allowing guests to stay at your private home, please ensure that you follow laws and community rules.
- You cannot receive any rewards or commissions from the hotels or inns in return for referrals.
Learn more: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism - Japan Tourism Agency "Travel Agency Law (旅行業法 Ryokou Gyou Hou)"