You can view how many reviews you have received for an experience from both the login page and on the listing page.
From the Login Page
In addition to the review count, you can also access the average ratings and review details for an experience by following the steps provided below:
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com.
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner).
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Choose "Host Menu."
- Go to "Manage Experiences."
- Select the relevant experience's "★ Reviews (Unpublished: ○)" option. ○ is a number of unpublished but submitted reviews.
- Navigate to "Review Management."
- Use the filtering function in the "Past Reviews" tab to select the corresponding experience name.
On the Listing Page
The review count and rating of an experience can be found on the listing page, right under the Geographic Area section, displayed as "★ ○.〇〇 (○)". The "★○.○○" represents the rating for the experience, while "(○)" indicates the review count. The numbers will be shown, for example, as "★ 4.58 (10)".
Additionally, the number displayed next to a host's name and the "★" mark represents the averaged rating of the reviews the host has received for all the experiences they list.
Related Article: For Hosts: Can I Check the Number of Views and Data of My Listing?