Check how many favorites your listings have received to learn which experience is the most popular one.
There are two ways to see the number of favorites for each listing, one is from the Login page and another is from the listing page.
From the Login Page
The login page shows an analysis such as the number of favorites per month or the comparison with the previous year.
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu"
- Select "Manage Experiences" then open the "Active" tab
- Select an Experience then select "Analysis"
- Select "Number of Favorites" from "Indicator"
From the Listing Page
On the listing page, you can see the total number of favorites for the experience, which is located under the heart mark.
On the Listing page, you can check how many favorites the experience accumulated but cannot check which users "favorited" it.
If you want to view a detailed analysis of the listing page, please access the Analysis page, which is a great resource for creating more attractive content.