At Aini, anybody can become a host. You don't have to have special certifications or qualifications to become a host. Create experiences based on your hobbies, your unique way of living, and what you are good at.
To become a host, click on the link below to register: https://helloaini.com/host
Your listing is where you can share your passion and stories with those you have not yet met. And when hosting an experience, we hope the joy of doing things together will inspire you and your guests.
When hosting an event, don't just facilitate but rather personalize your communication with your guests. Enjoy being a storyteller, sharing about yourself with your guests, and listening to people you meet.
Enjoying each other's presence will make guests come back, which makes a good host at Aini.
What Are Guests Like? What Do Hosts Do?
Aini offers a wide range of experiences to all ages and genders. Some examples of how our guests enjoy experiences are:
- Friends who sign up for an outdoor event together
- Parents who sign up their kids for nature activities for unique learning opportunities
- Solo guests who join city walking tours to enjoy sceneries and conversations with other guests
- Guests who sign up for craft workshops to make something they have never tried before
What hosts can do is nearly limitless. Here are some examples of experience ideas:
- Sharing historical stories or great eateries of the towns they grew up in
- Harvesting the vegetables grown on farms or planting seedlings in the field
- Crafting handmade toys using bamboo cut from the bamboo grove in the neighborhood
- Walking in town while giving guests tips on taking great photos for SNS postings
- Offering craft workshops such as jewelry making or pottery
Host original experiences unique to who you are!