You can check your follower count in two ways.
From Your Profile Page
To find out the number of followers you have, simply open your profile page. You will see a person icon under your name, and your follower count displayed next to it.
From the Followers List
In addition to viewing your follower count on your profile page, you can also see how many users are following you by checking the followers list on the "Follow" page. Here, you can access both your following list (users you are following) and followers list (users who are following you).
- If you see a white mark on a blue-gray background, it means you're following that user or they're following you.
- If you see a blue-gray mark on a white background, it means either you're unfollowing them or they're unfollowing you.
How to Access the Followings/Followers List
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Common Menu" and then click on "Follow".