When hosting an experience at your home, avoid posting your home address on the listing to protect your privacy. Instead, use the nearest public landmark such as a train station, etc. as the event location. After the cancellation deadline and the event is confirmed, you can share your home address via automated messaging, which will be sent only to the booked guests.
How to Share Your Address with Booked Guests
After the cancellation deadline, which confirms that the event will be held, the system will send an automatic notification to all booked guests. With this notification, you can make an announcement to the guests about the event, such as sharing your home address or a direction to the event location.
Guests can read the announcement by the Event Information button on the List of Booked Events. This announcement is only displayed after the cancellation deadline.
How to Enter the Announcement Content
You can enter the content of the Announcement by following the steps below:Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu"
- Select "Manage Experiences"
- Click the experience to modify, then click "Basic Settings"
- Click "Announcement to Guests" to enter the information you want to share with guests
Posting a Picture of the Meeting Location
When you post an announcement, you also can include pictures or a map of the meeting place, which makes giving a direction easier. To do so, please read the article below (see "2. Setting the Meeting Location" > "Pictures"):
Pictures and maps included in the announcement also will be visible to guests only after the cancellation deadline.
Communication with Guests After the Cancellation Deadline
- "You can find the meeting location information in the Event Information section, which is located in the Future Event tab on the List of Booked Events."
- "You can see the picture of the meeting location by Logging in > clicking "List of Booked Events" > opening the "Future Event" tab > clicking "Event Information" > clicking "Meeting Location"
Also, posting frequently asked questions in the Notes section of the listing will save you from answering the same questions.