The “Note on a Guest” feature is a private written record viewable only for the host. You can use this note feature to jot down anything about the guests who participated in past events you hosted.
You may write down what you talked about with the guests during the event or what you want to remember (about their families, careers, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) in case they come back as returning guests.
How to access the Note on a Guest feature:
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu" > “Event Calendar” > Select a date > Click the “▼” mark next to the guest’s nickname
- Select “Guest Information” from the pulldown menu
- Click “Add Note (Private)” > “Edit” > Fill in the text box > “Save”
The content entered into the Note on a Guest can be created, viewed and edited only by the host.