When you modify settings for a listing, the changes listed below will be reflected only on the event dates that have no bookings, and the event dates that have already been booked will remain unchanged.
Booked Events' Details That You Can't Change from the Listing Settings
In Basic settings :
- Cancellation deadline
- Booking deadline
- Maximum number of guests
- Minimum number of guests
In Advanced Settings:
- Optional products
If you want to change the above items for booked events, you have to change them one event date at a time from the Event Calendar.
For events that have not been booked yet, the above items can be changed all at once by re-registering the event dates. The only limitation is that the setting for Optional Products can't be changed by this re-registering method.
How to Re-Register Unbooked Event Dates and Edit Settings All at Once
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu" > "Manage Experiences"
- Click the "Edit" button of the experience you want to edit
- After editing, click the "Publish" button*
- Click the "Re-Register All Event Dates" button* and review the list of event dates that have already been booked
- After reviewing the message that will be displayed after clicking the button, click the "Re-Register" button to complete. **
*Please read the messages that will be shown after clicking those buttons carefully. If the information looks okay, please proceed.
**This re-registration feature does not apply to the event dates that have been already booked.
When the above steps are done, the system will take you to the Event Calendar, which means that the process is complete.
Re-registering function automatically cancels the registered event dates and then re-registers the canceled event dates all at once. Since it is not a "rewrite" of the original event dates, the Event Calendar will show both canceled events and newly registered events.
Again, the re-registering event dates do not change the details of events that have bookings.
- "For Hosts: Editing Published Listings"
- "For Hosts: How to Review the Registered Event Dates"
- "For Hosts: What You Can Do with the Event Calendar"