When using messaging or groups on our system on your PC, you can send images or PDF files by clicking the "Attach File" button. If you are using a smartphone such as an iPhone, click on the photo symbol on the left side of the message input box.
Attachments make it easier for you and your guests to communicate
You may use the attachment feature to make communication more efficient, for example:
- Send a Word document and ask guests to review it prior to the event
- Share a group photo after the event with all participants
Accepted File Types
Accepted file types for messaging/groups are PDF, JPG, PNG, and GIF. The maximum size of a single file is 15 MB, and if you are sending multiple sizes at the same time, you can upload up to 100 MB.
Some non-PDF files can be converted into PDF
You may have documents that are not in PDF format. You can still attach those files by converting them into PDFs. The example of formats that can be converted into PDFs are:
- Microsoft Word
Please also read (external site): How to Convert a Word Document to a PDF
Notes on Sending Messages/Attaching Files to a Group
- When sending a message or attaching a document/image to a group, please ensure that the information is okay to be viewed by everyone in the group.
- You have to be sure not to share any personal information.
- Also, please note that the promotional URL posted via messaging/a group on our system does not give you the fee waiver.