To access data related to your listing, navigate to the "Data" section in the Host Menu.
How to Access the Listing Data
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu" > "Data"*
*You can also access it from "Host Menu" > "Manage Experiences" > "Data"
The Types of Indicators Available under 'Data'
Access the Data page to view the indicators listed below for all experiences or for each individual experience.
- Shows the total sales of past events for a selected month
- Includes cancellation fees for applicable canceled bookings or no-shows
- Number of Events Held
- Shows the total number of events held in the past with at least one booked guest
- Excludes events that were actually not held even when they yielded sales from the cancellation fees
- Number of Bookings
- Shows the total number of booked guests in the past
- Excludes canceled bookings and last-minute bookings made on site
- Number of Favorites
- Shows the total number of favorites for each experience
- Number of Views
- Shows how many times a listing page was visited, or, pageviews (e.g., If the same person visits a page multiple times, the number of visits is counted toward this.)
- Reflects data up to the previous day
The default setting for "Experience" is configured to display "All", showing the total numbers of all previously created Experiences.
The booking data presented on the "Data" page only includes confirmed numbers from events that have taken place.
Q: Is two years of data the maximum time span available to view?
A: The available data covers only the past 12 months, with each data point being compared to its equivalent from a year ago, resulting in a total time span of 24 months. Any data beyond 24 months cannot be displayed.
Example: When you view data in January 2023, data up to January 2022 and February 2021 will be displayed, but data for January 2021 will not be available.
Q: I used to actively host experiences at AINI a few years ago. I kept the listings hidden for a long time, but this year, I reopened the listings. Can I see data on experiences that have been inactive during this period?
A: The data available on the Data page is only for the current 24 months, so data going back further than 24 months is not available, except for the number of favorites for each experience.
- For Hosts: Where to Find How Many "Favorites" You Have
- For Hosts: Where to Find How Many Followers You Have