What to Do When You Get a Violation Notice
When a dispute or claim arises, or if a violation is detected in your published experiences or notebook content, you will receive a warning email from the Aini administration which includes:
- Stage of Warning
- Violation details
- Actions to be Taken
Multiple warning notifications will result in immediate account suspension, therefore, if you receive a warning email, it is important to follow the instructions in the warning email. Please also review the information shown in this article and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Make sure to regularly check your email inbox, especially within 2-3 days after publishing an experience.
- If you take appropriate and prompt actions, the warning notification may be revoked.
- In the event of a dispute or claim, we may conduct an inquiry to better understand the situation.
Here is a breakdown of the warning process stages and their respective handling methods.
An initial investigation is not a warning. There are no penalties or consequences for undergoing an initial investigation. However, if you engage in malicious misconduct or cause significant inconvenience to a guest or guests by neglecting your responsibilities as a host, your account may be suspended immediately without prior warning.
First Warning Notice
The first warning notice will be issued in the following cases:
- When the host repeatedly undergoes investigation for the same content and intentionally engages in violations.
- When strong complaints are received from other users, indicating that the host is at fault.
- When the host engages in behavior that goes against public order and morality during the use of the service.
Second Warning Notice
- If a second warning notification is received within 180 days of the first warning notification, any bookings associated with the flagged experience will be canceled, and the experience will be made unavailable to the public.
Regardless of whether a warning notification has been received in the past, if 180 days or more have elapsed since that time, the count of warning notifications will be reset. Consequently, any new warning notification will be considered as the initial warning notification.
Third Warning Notice
If a third warning notification is received within 180 days after the second warning notification, all bookings associated with experiences hosted by the host will be canceled, and the host's account will be permanently suspended, with no possibility of re-registration.
- Regardless of whether a warning notification has been received in the past, if 180 days or more have elapsed since that time, the count of warning notifications will be reset. Consequently, any new warning notification will be considered as the initial warning notification.
- Please note that creating another account and hosting experiences after receiving a warning notification is strictly prohibited.
It is prohibited to create a new account and host experiences after receiving a warning notification.
How to Handle a Warning Notification
- If you believe there is an error in the content of the warning notification, please reply to the email you received and request a re-evaluation.