Aini's event calendar is a great tool to grasp an overview of your events. With the calendar feature, you can:
- Add new events
- View existing events
- Make changes to existing events
- Cancel events
- View canceled events
- View booking requests
- See guests’ information for booked events
For further details on 2-7 from the above list, please refer to the section "2. What can be done for each session" and the following sections below.
1. How to View the Event Calendar
Examples of calendar displays:
What the Icons Mean
If you click on the "?" icon located at the bottom of the calendar, you will see the list of icons and their meanings:
Icon #1: You have a confirmed event on this date.
When you have a confirmed event, Icon #1 will appear (Please refer to the part marked as "Date A" in the above image).
- The number of booked guests will appear next to the person icon underneath Icon #1.
- By clicking on a date on the calendar, you can see more details such as event information and reservation status.
Icon #2: You have added an event on this date, but the event is not confirmed yet.
Icon #2 means that you have added an event on the date, but the event has not been confirmed yet (Please refer to the part marked as "Date B" in the above image).
- The number of booked guests will appear next to the person icon underneath Icon #2.
Icon #3: You have a registration request.
Icon #3 means that you have received a booking request from a guest. (Please refer to the part marked as "Reservation Request" in the above image).
- By clicking on the date, you will be directed to the registration request page. Here, you can view the request details and decide whether to accept or decline the guest(s).
- You can also view the booking request status from the Host Menu > Booking Request.
- Once you have accepted or declined the guest(s), Icon #3 will no longer be visible, and Icon #2 will be displayed instead.
Including the Canceled Events
Canceled events do not appear on the calendar with the default setting. In order to view canceled events, check the option "Include canceled events" at the bottom of the calendar (Refer to the part marked as "Date C" in the above image).
- For canceled events, the number "0" will appear next to the person icon.
- Icons #1-3 will not appear for canceled events.
Dates in the past are shaded in gray.
2. Managing Events by Event Date
Using the event calendar, you can view event dates by experience. Also, you can manage events by date as well.
- Confirm the event dates for each experience.
- Cancel an event
- Check the cancellation deadline for an event
- Edit by date (Please see 2-1 below)
- View booking status (Please see 2-2 below)
- View sales from a specific event
- View a guest list for a specific event (PDF)
- Select the date for a confirmed event. Then, choose "Download Guest List (PDF)" at the bottom right of the booking information. You can also print it after downloading.
- Send a group message to all guests for a specific event
- Select the dates for the confirmed experiences. When you choose "Participant Group" at the bottom right of the booking information, you will be directed to the group feature, allowing you to send a message to all participants in bulk.
2-1 Making Changes by Date
By clicking on a specific date on the calendar, you can access and manage the event details for that day:
- Change the maximum number of guests
- Close the registration
- Extend the cancellation deadline*
- Change the booking deadline
- Change the event date/time**
- Change the minimum number of guests
- Change the price***
- Update the policy for adverse weather conditions
*The cancellation deadline cannot be changed to an earlier date than the current date.
**The event date/time can be changed as long as it is before the last day to cancel the registration.
***The price cannot be altered once the first guest has registered for the event.
Please also read this for more information.
2-2 Viewing Booking Information
When you have an event with registered guests, Icon #2 will be displayed on the event date in the calendar. The number of participants will appear next to the person icon below Icon #2.
By clicking an event date on the calendar, you can:
- Check guest information*
View booking requests that you have not accepted/declined yet
- If there are any booking requests you have not yet accepted/declined, a yellow icon with "未承認 (Unapproved)" will be displayed below the guest's nickname in the booking information.
- View cancellations made by guests
- Cancel a specific booking
- Rescheduling of booking dates
*When there is a booking, guest information will be displayed in the booking information.
3. Past Events on the Calendar
On the calendar, past dates and events that have already taken place are shaded in grey. Clicking on the event date allows you to access details about past events, including event information, guest information, and sales data.
You can also review or edit Guest Reviews after posting by selecting the "▼" symbol located to the right of the guest's nickname in the booking information and choosing "Confirm Reviews" from the dropdown menu.
As a host, you have the opportunity to write Guest Reviews, which are reviews written by you about the guests who have attended your experience.
Steps to Write a Guest Review:
- Click on "Booking Information".
- Click on the "Write a Review" button located on the right side of the guest's nickname.
- Write your comment and click on the "Submit" button.
4. Canceled Events on the Calendar
Example of the calendar display:
Canceled events* are not displayed on the calendar by default. To view canceled events, check the box labeled "Include canceled events" located at the bottom of the calendar.
Once you have displayed canceled events on the calendar using the steps mentioned above, simply select a date with a canceled event. You will then see "Canceled" displayed next to the event date and time, as shown in the image below.
*Canceled experiences refer to those that were canceled due to not meeting the required number of participants or when the host canceled the scheduled date.
- "For Hosts: How to Register Event Dates"
- "For Hosts: What You Can Do with the Event Management Feature"
- ”For Hosts; How to Register for Multiple Event Dates in Bulk"