After creating your listing, the next step is to publish it so you can start accepting bookings. To do this, simply click the "Publish" button. Once clicked, the listing will be made public and undergo a completeness check by our team.
If your listing has incomplete information, we'll temporarily close it and send you an email requesting corrections. Simply review the email, make the necessary changes, and then republish your listing to make it live again.
Publishing the Listing
Before publishing your listing, please make sure to carefully review the Important Notes and check the "I have read all Prohibited Actions" box.
If You Want to Wait to Publish Your Listing after Creation
- Open your web browser and log in to your helloaini.com account.
- Click on the account information icon located in the upper right corner of the page.
- If you're accessing helloaini.com from a PC, select "Dashboard". If you're accessing it from an app, you can skip this step.
- From the "Host Menu", select "Manage Experiences".
- Select the experience that you want to publish.
- Click on the "Change Status▼" button and select "Publish" from the dropdown menu.
Checking the Published Content
When you publish a listing, the status of the page will change to "Published". To view how the listing appears to the public, simply click the "Published Page" button. This will give you a preview of the listing as it is displayed to the public.
Republishing the Listing after Editing
Please note that simply making edits to a listing will not automatically update the version visible to the public. To reflect the changes, you must click the "Publish" button. This will make the updated version of the listing available to the public.
Listing Must Be Published Before Registering for Event Dates
Please see here to learn how to register for event dates.