If your event involves rental gears or offers choices of colors or materials (e.g., craft workshop), you may want to collect guest information (e.g., clothing sizes) or preferences prior to the event. You can collect such information or preferences upon booking by following the steps below:
Step 1: Check the "Accept Messages upon Booking" box
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- "Host Menu" > "Manege Experiences" > Select an Experience > "Edit" > "Advanced Setting" > Click "Accept" for "Accept Messages upon Booking"
Step 2: Enter Special Instructions for Messaging upon Booking
- "Please provide us with the information listed below."
- "If you want the materials to be shipped to you, please provide me with your shipping address."
Guests will send you replies to your instructions; this way, you can collect the necessary information to host an event. This instructional text will appear when users send you booking requests as well.
Only the host and the senders/receivers of the messages can read the messages, therefore, it is okay to exchange private information such as dates of birth, sex, etc using this messaging feature. In other words, whenever you need to collect private information from guests, only use private messaging.
If you want to delete private information from the system after an event, please let us know. We can make the specific information invisible upon request.
Using Group Messaging
If you receive the same or similar questions from multiple guests, we suggest using group messaging instead of private messaging. Posting detailed information on the listing page will also minimize unnecessary inquiries from guests.