Aini has established regulations to ensure that users can organize and participate in experiences safely and securely.
The following prohibitions and tolerances apply to face-to-face (offline) and online experiences.
1. Actions such as aggressive solicitation, mediation and sales during the experience
- Acts such as facilitating membership of other organizations or services.
- Acts such as persistently recommending (forcing the purchase of) products handled by the host.
※As a general rule, if there is a possibility of payment, this must be announced in advance on the experience introduction page.
※Please refrain from asking for personal information that is not relevant to your experience at aini.
It is not forbidden if not forced by the host and requested by the guest within the limits of common sense.
- e.g. ) When a guest who is interested in the host's activities offers himself/herself to use other services used by the host.
2. Act of making pre-payments without using the aini system
The act of collecting payments for guests booked on aini in advance, without going through the aini system, is prohibited.
Fees collected in advance without going through the aini system may result in account suspension.
※It is possible to pay an additional fee on site on the day of the event (see【revised rule 4】for details).
3. Unauthorized use of other users' images, texts, etc
In order to prevent problems, aini prohibits the use of other users' images and texts without their permission.
- Using another user's 【profile】 content or 【image】 without permission.
- Using another user's 【description of what you can experience】 or 【images of the experience】without permission.
- Other items that the Secretariat deems inappropriate as a result of suggestions from other users.
※ Unauthorized use is not limited to problems on aini. Please make sure to check the copyrights of images downloaded from material sites and external sites, as well as excerpts and quoted text, before use.
Due to the nature of the website, it is inevitable that similar experiences will appear, and the management will not comment on this point, but if we have no choice but to judge that an experience is a clear imitation from the images and text, we may stop accepting bookings for the relevant experience or close it to the public.
4. Failure to fulfill the description on the experience introduction page
The information mentioned in the experience introduction page must be carried out.
If there is a discrepancy between what is written on the experience introduction page and the actual experience, or if we receive multiple complaints from guests, we may stop accepting bookings for the experience or close it to the public.
For harvesting and outdoor leisure experiences that are dependent on the season and weather conditions, please write clearly on the experience introduction page that the experience may be subject to change.
- In the case of harvesting experiences, the amount and type of harvest may vary depending on the climate of the year.
- Events will take place rain or shine, but some of the experiences may be subject to change.
- If some of the dishes on the menu are to be prepared together on the day have to be changed due to ingredients arrangement, and so on.
If the content of the experience or the time required for the experience varies due to the number of participants, weather conditions or other factors, it is recommended that you adjust some extra time in the settings for your experience.
※Please make sure that the required time is not obviously shorter or longer than the mentioned time.
※This article does not apply in the event of a change from what is stated on the experience introduction page, as agreed between the guest and the host.
5. Participation of children only
Aini can't accept reservations by minors (under high school age) only due to the system.
Please note that the system requires at least one "adult" to be included in the booking.
Participation by minors only is possible with the consent of the host and parent or guardian.
As the system reserves the booking at the 'adult' rate, please confirm the age of guests who will actually participate in the experience with a message at the time of booking, and please take safety into consideration when organizing the event.
- Transportation of children by parents/guardians required.
- Ensure emergency contact details of parents/guardians are provided.
Aini regulations have been partially revised with effect from 8 June 2022 and the following previously prohibited items have been approved.
Please take note of the precautions in each section and organize the experience in a consideration of safety.
1. Allowing guests booked outside of the aini system to participate in the same-day, same-time experiences listed on aini
Experiences can be organized at the same time on the same day with guests recruited from several sites (media), including aini.
This makes it easier to fill bookings and organize experiences.
If you wish to use several sites (media) at the same time, please take note of the following articles.
- Capacity management and double booking
- Please note the maximum number of participants if there is a limit to the number of participants due to material availability etc.
- Remember to process the cancellation of the event in the aini system if it is fully booked through other media recruitment.
- The approximate capacity should be stated within the experience introduction page.
- If there is a difference between the number of participants that guests expected to attend, the actual experience and the number of participants on the day, it may affect guest satisfaction. It is recommended to state the expected number of participants, including recruitment in all media in advance, in the experience introduction page.
2. Accept reservations up to a maximum number of 100 people
Up to 100 bookings can be accepted per event date, if the host has the environment and structure in place to accommodate them themselves.
Please note the following when setting the maximum number of people.
- Guest management system
- It is recommended to set a target of 10-15 support guests per staff member.
- When the number of participants is large, there tends to be a difference in guest satisfaction. Set the maximum number of guests to a limit that is reasonable for guest management/response.
- Basic contact information is recommended to be written within the 【experience introduction page】.
- If there are a large number of people, group posts are likely to be cancelled, so it is recommended to repeat posts.
3. Message exchange outside of the aini system
Messaging with guests through SNS and other communication tools outside of aini is also permitted. Please do so within the limits of the guest's and host's consent.
※Please note that the aini Management Office will not provide any support for problems that occur outside of the aini system .
4. Payment of experience fees for last minute expereience participants and additional fees
The host can receive any additional charges incurred on the day of the experience directly from the guest.
- During workshop experiences, additional materials can be paid for on site directly using PayPay, cash, etc.
- When a guest joins the experience without prior booking, the host receives the experience fee directly from the guest.
※If payment is made at the event, no aini fees will be charged.
※However, please note that experience fees and additional fees for participants who have paid in advance without going through the aini system, or for participants who have directly communicated on site, are not supported by aini.
※It is forbidden to collect the fees listed on the experience introduction page outside the aini system in advance.
(For more information, see 【Prohibited matters 2】)
▼Advantages of using the aini payment system
If you make a payment in advance through the aini system, the cancellation fee is guaranteed even if the guest cancels the event after the deadline for confirming the event.
Guests are also covered by the "aini care system" and are therefore recommended to use the aini payment system.
See related article： 【Host】How is the cancellation fees charge?
We appreciate your understanding of the above regulations so both hosts and guests can organize/participate in the experience safely and securely.