The service fees you will pay will depend on what kind of bookings you make, and there are three kinds of booking types–regular bookings, bookings by returning customers, and bookings through Promotional URLs.
Please see the related article below for more information:
- "For Hosts: For Hosts: Fee Structure"
How to View the Booking Types
You can check the type of booking by viewing the display right below the guest's nickname in the booking information.
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu"
- Select "Event Calendar" and click on the date
- Click "Booking Information"