By following the simple steps below, you can duplicate an existing listing and create a new listing*.
*Reviews tied to the existing listing will not be copied.
Steps to Duplicate a Listing
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu" > "Manage Experiences" > Select an experience to duplicate > "Edit"
- Click "Duplicate" located at the bottom of the page > "Do you want to duplicate the experience?
The title of the duplicate experience will be "(the title of the original experience) Copy". It will be saved under the Active Tab on the Manage Experience page as a Draft.
If you duplicate an experience called "The Nature Class in English Series - Planting Rice Seedling", the duplicate experience will be "The Nature Class in English Series - Planting Rice Seedling Copy". The status of the duplicate will be "Draft".
Don't Forget to Update the Page Status
The duplicate saved as a draft is not visible to the public on the website. In order to publish the draft, click "Change Status▼" or click the "Publish" button at the bottom of the listing page.
The page status of the original experience from which you duplicated a new experience will be "Editing". It is recommended you click "Change Status▼" > "Publish" to make the listing visible to the public.
Related Article: For Hosts: What You Can Do with the "Manage Experiences" Page