In addition to the basic price for the experience you host, you can offer different price tiers for optional products.
Service fees will be applied to optional prices same as the basic prices.
- "My homemade miso workshop includes 1 kg of miso to take home. I want to sell additional miso to take home for ¥1,000/kg."
- "For my handmade aroma candle workshop, I want to charge ¥500 as a material fee for an additional candle."
- "My handmade pizza experience includes a pizza, but if guests wish to make additional pizzas, I want to charge ¥1,000 per additional pizza."
You can set the different prices for optional products by following the steps below:
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu"
- Go to "Manage Experiences" then click "Edit"
- Open the "Advanced Settings" tab
- Click "Product settings"
Maximum Number of Optional Products
You can add the optional prices, up to 5 optional prices per experience, by clicking "+ Add Optional Products (Max. 5)", which is located in the lower right corner.
Maximum Number of Purchases per Optional Product
The maximum number of purchases per optional product is the same as the maximum number of participants per event (Optional product purchases do not increase the number of participants).
Checking the Optional Product Purchase Status
You can check if any of your guests purchased optional products from the Booking Information.
Adding Optional Products to an Experience after Registering the Event Dates
Changing Prices of Optional Product for Already Registered Event Dates
If you have included optional products when you created an experience and change the prices for those optional products later, you can do so any time as long as there are no bookings.
Adding Optional Products to Already Registered Event Dates
You cannot add optional products to an experience if you have registered event dates for it.
You did not set any optional products when you registered the event dates. Later, you want to add optional products to the event dates from the event calendar. In this case, you cannot add optional products to the event dates.
If you want to add optional products to an experience after registering event dates, you have to undo the event date registration, add optional products to the experience, then re-register the event dates as long as there are no bookings.
If someone has already booked the experience, then you have to cancel the event date, undo the event date registration, add optional products to the experience, then re-register the event dates as long as there are no bookings.
- "For Hosts: What You Can Do with the Manage Experience Page"
- "For Hosts: Checking Guest Information for an Booked Event"
- "For Hosts: Editing Already Registered Event Dates All at Once"