If the number of signups does not reach the minimum number by the cancellation deadline, the event will be canceled automatically. However, if you change the settings for the minimum number before the cancellation deadline, you can avoid automatic cancellation and hold the event.
How to Adjust the Minimum Number of Signups
To avoid automatic cancellation, you need to change the minimum number of signups to an equal to or smaller than the number of current signups. You can even set the number as zero if you want.
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu" > "Event Calendar" > Click the date of the event > "Edit"
- Click "Minimum Number of Signups+" which is located below "Maximum Number of Participants"
- Change the number, then click "Change"
- Once you reduce the minimum number of signups, you cannot change it back to the original number or increase the number later.
- If a guest cancels after the cancellation deadline, a cancellation fee will be charged.
- Please be aware, there may be last-minute bookings just before the event time, depending on how you set the booking deadline.