If you receive a booking request past the booking deadline and wish to accept it, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu" > "Event Calendar" > Click the date > "Edit" > "Booking Deadline"
- The Booking deadline is set as 5:00 pm on January 15th.
- A host receives a booking request from a user at 6:00 pm on January 15th.
- The host goes to "Event Calendar" > Click the date > "Edit" > "Booking Deadline" then changes the time to 10:00 pm
- The host notifies the user about the extended deadline and asks to complete the booking by the new deadline.
Please Note: If the event is already full when you receive a booking request, you also have to increase the maximum number of guests as well.
- "For Hosts: Booking Deadline"
- "For Hosts: What You Can Do with the Event Calendar
- "For Hosts: What You Can Do with the "Manage Experiences" Page
- "For Hosts: How to Accept Booking until Right Before the Event Starts"