You can add an event date on the day of the event.
- The minimum number of participants has to be zero. *
- The event date is after the booking deadline
*If the minimum number of participants is set as one or more, you cannot add an event date on the day of the event. Ensure that is set as "0" under the settings.
How to Change the Minimum Number of Participants
You can change the minimum number of participants by following the steps below:
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu" > Manage Experiences > Click the Experience you are adding a date for
- Click "Edit" > Click "Minimum Participants+" located lower right to "Maximum Participants"
Please see here to learn more about how to edit the listing.
How to Add an Event Date
To learn more about how to add event dates, please click here.