When you would like to change the date and time of the event at the request of a guest or for the host's own reasons, you can change the schedule in one-hour increments. To do so, please follow the procedures below.
Changing Date/Time of the Event:
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu"
- Go to "Event Calendar" then select the date of the event you want to modify
- Click "Edit"
- Select "Event Date and Time" to make a modification (You can also change the Booking Deadline here)
- Click "Change"
- You can not change the date/time for events that are past the cancellation deadline or booking deadline.
- The event time/date on the listing will reflect the current setting. After modification, the original date/time will not be displayed on the listing.
Changing event date/time may be used in the situations shown in the examples below:
Example 1: A guest now has a schedule conflict and asked me if it is possible to reschedule. Since no one else booked the event, I would like to accommodate his request by changing the event date.
Example 2: A typhoon is approaching, and I'm not sure if tomorrow's event could be held as scheduled. I contacted the guests, and they are saying it is okay to reschedule.
Example 3: I found out that the facility we are going to visit will open an hour later than usual on the day we are scheduled to visit. I contacted my guests, and they are okay with starting the event an hour later.
In any case like the above, you can modify the date/time of the event without canceling the event or the booking.
Don't Forget to Reach out to Guests Upon Changing the Schedule
Before changing the event date/time, please be sure to consult and coordinate with the guests and ensure that the guest does not get confused with the updated schedule.
If You Want to Change the Event Date/Time for a Particular Guest
If you want to change the date/time by individual guests instead of the whole event, please read the article, "For Hosts: Moving a Certain Booked Guest to a Different Event Date".
- "For Hosts: How to Use the Calendar"
- "For Hosts: Changing Event Dates That Are Already Registered"
- "For Hosts: Changing the Meeting Time of the Registered Events"
- "For Hosts: Moving a Booked Guest to a Different Date and Time"