There are two ways to check the registered event dates and their details. Please see below to see which method allows you to look up the information you need.
1. From the Host Menu > Event Calendar
- Open your browser and log in to helloaini.com
- Click on the icon for your account information (located in the upper right corner)
- If you are accessing from your PC, select "Dashboard". If you are accessing from an app, you can skip this step.
- Select "Host Menu" > "Event Calendar"
If There Are Multiple Experiences
The initial calendar setting is set to show "All Experiences". If you want to see event dates for a certain experience, click on the pulldown menu marked as "▼" next to "All Experiences".
To View the Information on a Particular Event Date
Select the date and time in the calendar to view the detailed information listed below:
- Title of the Experience
- Number of booked guests/Maximum number of participants
- Booked guests and the list of purchased optional products
- Sales and the host's service fee
- The booking deadline and the cancellation deadline
- Event cancellation button
- Edit button
- Close booking button
- Select the "..." mark next to the guest's nickname in the booking information to view the following:
- Download a guest list (PDF)
- Guest group
Related Article: "For Hosts: What You Can Do with the Event Calendar"
2. From a Listing > the "Book This Experience" Button
From the listing page, you can see how the details of a certain event date look from the guest's side, such as the date, time, price, and the maximum number of guests.
To view your published listing, please refer to this article.